Monday, December 15, 2008

Rave of the Day: Blast those Dark Under-eye Circles!

Teamine Eye Complex by Revision
I've been fighting dark under-eye circles for years, and decided to try this eye cream out after reading this glowing review on epinions.com. 

Everything Patty says is true.  Within a week, I noticed my dark circles fading away.  I've been using this for three weeks now (morning and night), and although my dark circles haven't disappeared completely, they are much less noticeable, and I can get away without concealer if necessary, which is something I never would have considered before this miracle cream. Wow! 
   
The best deal I found for Teamine is $43.50 with free shipping at lovelyskin.com.  I'm guessing this jar will last me 4 to 5 months, and I think it's worth every penny!

I also wanted to share this great tip about applying under-eye concealer I came across this week: warm the cream concealer on the back of your hand before applying.  It blends much easier and prevents it from looking cakey.  

I hope you find just as good of results as I found with this wonderful eye cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment